Make Your Own Quiz
You can have up to 12 questions and up to 6 possible options for each question.
And don't worry if you make a mistake, you still get to review and edit your quiz
before you do the final submission. When you are done, you can send it to your
friends or whomever you want to take your quiz. Only they will see it.
You will also get a confirmation email that contains the quiz link as well as a scoreboard link that lets you view how everyone scored. And be assured that your email will not be used for anything else.
Start Your Quiz
Some more tips and comments on how to make a quiz:
- Designing a quiz can take time if you plan to have a lot of questions. Sometimes it can help using a word processing program first and then copying and pasting your content into here.
- Once you have submitted your quiz you cannot make any changes! So make sure to review it carefully.
- Don't skip the introduction, it will help your friends to know what the quiz is about and make it more likely that they will take your quiz.
- Don't make the quiz too long. Make the questions and answers relevant to the topic.
- You will be able to enter three different comments for praising or criticising your participants on their quiz results.
- Your name and email address will not be used for anything else than the purpose of this quiz. It will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Your quiz must not contain any material violating the law or be suspect of being illegal.